Indoor and Outdoor activities specially designed for your company.
QoB services and obligations are:
- Event planning (Idea, name, philosophy, targets, outcome)
- Find the location that is most suitable for your needs.
- Book the hotel and internal transfers (market research / best price for quality)
- Plan and execute meals and events (parties, excursions).
- Design logos and all relevant forms (invitations, registration, medical records etc).
- Design (employees satisfaction survey).
- Design and operate a team building program.
- A fun visit to a desirable destination.
- Help the human resources department of the client and operate a case study for the groups.
- Conference planning.
- Feedback essays from each procedure, evaluation.
- Create and deliver Video for the participants (fun) and for the company (analysis).
- Dinner Gala planning (BBQ , DJ, sound, light).
- A team of coaches, doctors, camera man, photographer, administration, technicians, sound , light, dancers etc)
- Participants Certificate
- Uniforms, Medals, companies gifts.
Services and obligations can be adjust to your needs.
Poseidon Secrets is a team building program designed by QoB. It is a combination of outdoor, indoor and cultural activities which aims to activate employees two months prior to the event and engage them to the program from the begging.
Outdoor Games: Be part of the greatest team of the world. A competitive series of games will start with the lighting of the flame. When the torch relay is concluded, the games begin. Different activities and challenges will give a Winner.
Indoor Games: Painting: A great opportunity to show the artist hidden in you. A concept is given and each team must draw a logo. A great way to discover how your employees see their work or the company itself.
Poseidon Secrets: The participants will receive a task with an email before their visit from their company. They will be invited to write an essay and present it to the group. The group will experience a unique visit at Poseidon temple, yoga exercise and a small coffee break with the most outstanding view.
Decode Bangkok is a team building program designed by QoB. It is a combination of outdoor, indoor and cultural activities which aims to activate employees two months prior to the event and engage them to the program from the begging. The goal here is to unit employees with a great adventure that will give them the opportunity to bond and trust only each other in a foreign country. An amazing corporate experience with great elements and opportunities for bonding, cooperation and team work.
Outdoor Games: The participants become part of a hide and seek game. They are given all the necessary tools (mobiles, Google maps, action camera, tickets and transportation) and they start their adventure at the city. They have to visit six temples and bring back what the mission is demanding. A great way to explore the city and find the strengths and weaknesses of each player.
Indoor Games: An afternoon three hours activity with a combination of competitive and time limit series of games. A fan way to communicate, laugh and act like a child. A great way to unlock people and make them see their everyday work as a fan field play, understand that they are part of a team and conclude to victory.
Case Study: The participants will receive a task from their company with an email before their visit. They will be invited to write an essay and present it to the group.